I Forge Iron

My Granddaughter Annalise

Woody

Annalisa update 10/17/07

60 October 17, 2007 at 04:30 PM CDT
Annalise is 6 today! We are having a great day. She had chocolate chip pancakes with whip cream for breakfast. We had lunch with Linda and Grandpa (she had a cheese burger/french fries) and then we went with Grandpa for ice-cream. After dinner we will have a little party with pink and white cup cakes and she will open her presents from us. Saturday is her Ariel Princess party at the park.

What a wonderful celebration. She is doing so well. She read her first real book last week. We went to the mountains and she hardly tired at all. We don't go back to the cardiologist until next month.

Next week we will go to South Dakota with my dad for a few weeks. Life is great. Praise God!

We love you all,
Heather, Paul, Annalise and Jillian

"Don't wait out the storm, learn to dance in the rain."

"Stop living with what has been taken from you and start living for what has been given to you." -authors unknown

I posted this message on Annalisa's Message Board.

Happy Birthday Annalisa
Jr Strasil October 17, 2007 at 06:06 PM CDT
Happy Birthday Annalisa from Jr and Cookie Strasil and all Grandpas Blacksmith Friends from IFORGEIRON WEBSITE. We hope you have many more Birthdays. As you get older it will be a full time job for you just keeping Grandpa out of TROUBLE.

GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

FROM the Blacksmiths of IFORGEIRON

Annalisa's Photo Gallery here: CarePages - Time Out