I Forge Iron

Seattle/Tacoma Area Blacksmith Needed for small job

I came across a lady on Craigslist looking to get some strap hinges and handles done for her 'Treasure Chest' I am just passing this along to anyone who is interested in doing it. I have absolutely no experience doing anything like this so....I dont know the lady I am just helping her find someone. If you are interested message me and Ill give you her number, beyond that I dont wanna know :D

Horus

Well, DUH, she could go to WalMart and get it even cheaper.... From the first post it sounded as though she wants the "REAL thing". Hope someone up there gets the commision.

Well DUH most blacksmiths know that a "little project" isn't worth the time and effort because by the time you get the "little project" done you have so much time and effort into it that you have priced yourself out of the business. Since it is a "little project" why don't you take it on. You don't have to live in the Seattle area, you can mail the pieces to her for around $11 priority mail. Of course one could always check the ABANA Affiliates list for the Northwest Blacksmith Association and it lists a smith in Seattle but I guess that is too much trouble.