I Forge Iron

Fork

Dodge

My first attempt at a BBQ fork. 1/2" (30.5cm) square hot rolled by about 14(?)" (35.6cm) forgot to measure initial length and cut a couple inches off before cutting the fork split (used a hack saw and split 2-1/2" (Did measure that ;) )) Final length is 18-1/2" (47cm)
Thanks for comment and criticism
Scott
post-38-0-90623500-1314905030_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys.

George, I think I can pick up a whole ham! ;)

Yeah Jeremy, Ian showed me a pic of the one he made and I must have unconsciously copied :D But, you know what they say, imitation is the truest form of flattery.... or is that what they call plagiarism :o ... LOL

Stan, I really had fun making this and plan some tooling to help on the next ones so they don't take 4 hours each :D

Scott - you'll be surprised when you make another one - it won't take that long. Ian did a very nice job on the one he left for me. He can do blacksmithing as he says. It's always a bit tougher working in strange suroundings - as in not your own shop. Again Scott - the next ones will be easier. Now get to the forge and make some more !!! LOL - JK