I Forge Iron

The Presses are coming, The Presses are Coming (Or I should say here)

monstermetal

Ive got a container full of gear landing at my shop today from England, The stuff was shipped by Jake James and some of it will be available... There are many #4, #6 and #8 fly presses, A Blacker powerhammer and Im not sure what else... I'll try and take some pictures.... the can is suppose to be there between 11AM and 1PM.... Jake and Jorgen will be down this morning some time.... Should be a fun day (as long as nothing was damaged in transit)

I'll report back!

Never fear! I've just had a load come into the port in NYC. I am in the process of tearing them all down and refurbishing them piece by piece. Here is a video of the first one that is complete. I will be putting up a full ad in the tailgating section later today or tomorrow. It is a Sweeney and Blocksidge 6 ton press. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=eJWW9Q_UDIs

• 2 weeks later...

"Hey stop taking good stuff out of this country!"
Ha!
Up to a few years ago we Aussies used to say that exact same thing about all the choice steam machinery and vintage cars that went back to Pommie-land when the exchange rate was very not in our favour.
Sad to say but 'money talks, and bull***t walks'.
Maybe you could import stuff from your local third world / bankrupt country like Ireland, Portugal or Greece? ;)

ya gotta laugh, hey?
AndrewOC