Jump to content
I Forge Iron

What is this?

Recommended Posts

Danny, A friend of mine has something like that for sale, here is a link to a picture of it http://www.photoshop.com/user/Bentiron/?wf=share&galleryid=d5d728422f7d48d587bffffc2bcc8158&trackingid=BTAGC I hope this link still works. :blink:


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Its called a drill sharpener used to repoint jack hammer bits and star drills. Is it for sale? Let me know. I may be interested. Danny

Danny, Yes it is available and is in Texas. You can e-mail me for the contact info.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...