I Forge Iron

AHOY from North Carolina, USA

GregDP

Kracken or bunny  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Kracken or Bunny?

Ahoy I've been smithing for a little over a year now but haven't been very active in the community. I'm self trained and the internet has been an invaluable tool and I hope to share some of the things I've learned along the way eventually to give back. But for now hello me mateys.

From the crows nest is it the legendary Kracken on the horizon.. or is it a ... Bunny?post-19492-0-92129500-1300818439_thumb.j
post-19492-0-95039600-1300818588_thumb.j

Hey there Raggyhead,
I'm east of you in Durants Neck in the heart of pirate country. Glad you've joined IFI. Welcome. Lots to learn and share here. Every tuesday night @10 pm there is blueprints in the chat room. Come early and talk to others and share. Fun time to be had by all. Just click on the chat at the top of the page and you're there. People from all over the world will be there.

Mark<><

Ahoy I've been smithing for a little over a year now but haven't been very active in the community. I'm self trained and the internet has been an invaluable tool and I hope to share some of the things I've learned along the way eventually to give back. But for now hello me mateys.

From the crows nest is it the legendary Kracken on the horizon.. or is it a ... Bunny?post-19492-0-92129500-1300818439_thumb.j
post-19492-0-95039600-1300818588_thumb.j

Aaarr and Welcome to IFI. I saw your two cutlasses and thought: Perfect use of a horse shoe, Awesome D-guard! Very post apocalyptic. Like Madd Maxx meets Captain Jack Sparrow. :P

Robert