I Forge Iron

Plastic Oiler Squeeze Bottles

What is the best source of heavy duty plastic squeeze bottles for oiling machines. I have been looking for bottles with long spouts or ones fitted with pull out extension tubes without success. McMaster Carr has bottles but not what I am looking for. Other specialty sites as US Plastics don't seem to have them either.

Michael's (hobby stores) carries one that has various tips for it. I have used it for precision paint applications and some of the tips would be about right for precision oiling too. They have it in their paint and glue section. Here is a link to the same product (cheaper too) online at Mister Art.com

squeeze bottle set

This outfit is a good source for lots of things BTW. I buy plastic palette knives from them by the dozen and use them for puttying and gentle scraping work. I just now see that they have super glue at an excellent price! I am sending in an order today! Rockler's has a needle point glue injector that might work for you too.
Rockler's Glue bottles

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...