I Forge Iron

Sweet Hammers (What do you like?)

mrnewberry

Yo, MM, send me some 4340 and I'll make you one... Waddyayawant? :)

JE

I just sent 100 pounds to Brent Bailey and got two hammers, a slitter, a bottle opener AND A power hammer eye punch set (punch bolster and drift) still on the way...

Do you need some 4340 John? I have about 1800 lbs of 3 X 5 bar and about 800 pounds of 3.5 X 5.5".... And I still have at least thousand pounds of 1 5/8 4140 round (good hammer makin stuff)

I just sent 100 pounds to Brent Bailey and got two hammers, a slitter, a bottle opener AND A power hammer eye punch set (punch bolster and drift) still on the way...

Do you need some 4340 John? I have about 1800 lbs of 3 X 5 bar and about 800 pounds of 3.5 X 5.5".... And I still have at least thousand pounds of 1 5/8 4140 round (good hammer makin stuff)

I'm curious what a few hundred pounds would cost with shipping? :blink:

Sounds like a good excuse for a road trip north. Maybe Keane and I can pull it off this week. The boss, she-who-writes-the-checks, is going out of town... :) I'll give you a buzz.
Thanks,

John