I Forge Iron

Hammer videos

Hey, guys, I keep seeing Clifton Ralph's videos being recommended for learning some of the capabilities of power hammers. I'm having a devil of a time locating where you can buy these videos, though. Anyone know where they can be found? Any other good videos out there on the use of power hammers and hydraulic forging presses?

Clifton Ralph does sell his videos. He lives in Gary, IN. If you do a People Search with Yahoo, you should find him.

I believe Nathan Robertson also sells the videos for him.

Also.... The UMBA videos are probably the best blacksmith deals on the planet. 5 dollars for each DVD (over 100 titles available) plus 2 dollars shipping (total). There are numerous power hammer demonstration videos from some of the best demonstrators in the country (and out of it).

Here you go. http://www.umbaonline.org/lib.htm These are DVDs of weekend long hammer-ins, some focus on C. Ralph or Steve Parker, etc. I've heard that Clifton sells his famous video series himself, but I heard that a few years ago.

Go direct to the source. Make sure you have time to talk, Clifton sure likes to.
Your wife/girlfriend probably will get annoyed by the time you watch all of the tapes....do it in moderation