I Forge Iron

Hello From Northern California

Lee B

I'm new to blacksmithing and just found this site. I have taken a four day beginning class and have just started taking a class from Jere Kirkpatric
of Valley forge here in Willits. With Jere's help I've made repairs to a couple of anvils (300# Arm & Hammer and a 178# Peter Wright) I've been hauling around for years waiting to try smithing. A picture is attached. It also show a trenton that I found about two months ago.
I look forward to learning as much as I can.

Lee

post-14959-062722800 1284149874_thumb.jp

Howdy from central CA- nice looking anvils and planishing hammer you have there. Jere is a great guy I am sure you can learn alot from him, I saw him out in memphis in june it was good to see he was feeling better with his new hip. I will be heading up to octoberfest maybe I will see you both over there

Thanks for the welcome and complements on the anvils. I'va got about 30 hours of work into them.

The Chevy is a 60. Jere is repairing all of the rust.

Clinton, We will be at Octoberfest. It will be nice to meet you in person. I will be camping in my teardop trailer, come over and sya hi if you get a chance.

yea for octoberfest.... i will be there too had planed on getting there early on friday for best tailgating ... but i have found a forge and anvil in the meantime ...
-Job in sonora ca