I Forge Iron

Kinda new from ok

I've ben a member for anyear or so but haven't posted and haven't realy kept up until just the Nast week or so.
I shoe and train horses in Bradley Oklahoma so I'm not unfamiliar with hammer and tongs but shoing, even corrective, therapeutic and hand made shoes is very one demential as far as smithing is concerned.
I have Ben a member of the salt fork craftsmen for a year but again I find my self staing close to home.
Eny one close to me?

I've ben a member for anyear or so but haven't posted and haven't realy kept up until just the Nast week or so.
I shoe and train horses in Bradley Oklahoma so I'm not unfamiliar with hammer and tongs but shoing, even corrective, therapeutic and hand made shoes is very one demential as far as smithing is concerned.
I have Ben a member of the salt fork craftsmen for a year but again I find my self staing close to home.
Eny one close to me?

Heck yea! Larry Mills, Bill Davis, and Gerald Franklin, all members here on IFI, are all close to you, all 3 are about an hour from you. Check your newsletter from Saltfork to find their contact info. Are you going to the conference up in Perry, OK on the weekend of Oct 16-17? There will be 2 nationally known smiths, Darryl Nelson and Gordon Williams there as demonstrator. You won't be dissapointed! here is a link to the brochure and bios for both men. http://saltforkcraftsmen.org/Pdf%20flies/2010_Conference_Brochure.pdf

I'v ben to Geralds place twice, realy good peaple.
Glad to se I'm not the only tech challenged person hear.
Not sher about the conference as I have a family get together in AZ in Oct.
But it is time to buckle doun and start some serous forging. I need a slew of tools and hardware for our new/old house.