I Forge Iron

Truck for hire

I have a 1 ton flat-bed truck traveling from middle Tennessee to Utah in the next couple of weeks.I am hoping to find a load or partial load to help cover fuel costs. I might have some room on the return trip as well.Any help would be appreciated.
Johnny

Folks, just wanted to add that I am going to Utah anyway. Fuel is around 5 to 6 hundred for the trip. If I can cover some of this and move something for someone else, great. Maybe "truck for hire" was the wrong title. I relocated to middle Tn. a few weeks ago and have a trailer I left that I need to go retrieve.

Check with the local smithing group in UT about a coal buy! I know I would sure like some good Sewall coal out here in NM. Would you be coming out I70?

Thomas, I can take I40 or I70.Where does a person pickup "Sewall" coal? Also, good idea on contacting the Utah folks direct. I know there are several members on Iforge and thought they would see it here.
Johnny