I Forge Iron

Thanks Grant, Mike why would you have a forge name if you are only going to use your own name? There is a torchmark registery on anvilfire but it looks like it has not been updated in years. How with the internet if you type in blacksmithing torchmarks and this thread will come up then people can find symbols. The web is a wonderful thing. In the production of armour smithes did not use there name they used symbols (Source armour and his craft). Rt I have seen yours what is the story behind yours?

I made a few for myself and others while in school, sadly I forgot to get pics of them all but these are some that I use, mostly the skull as they dubbed me Pirate at horseshoeing school on account of my bandanna obsession heheh though most people call it a pacman ghost lol anyway mostly made with very small punches and some dremel work on S-7 steel, I mark every handmade shoe I make thats worth using ;)

post-7113-1265029833543_thumb.jpg post-7113-12650298452879_thumb.jpg post-7113-12650298531161_thumb.jpg

16 week handmade shoe board modifications brass brushed with touchmark

post-7113-12650304677452_thumb.jpg post-7113-1265030474439_thumb.jpg

Brian-

Thanks! I don't have enough clients at the moment to call for keg shoes lol I also find it much easier to build shoe modifications from scratch compared to modding a keg shoe, just keep some bar stock handy and I'm good to go! I have some photos of my shoes from my 24 week board but I'm running into errors with my gallery options~