I Forge Iron

Little Giant 50 for sale

Now that's funny right there...LOL

Im gonna quit watchin the comedy channel and just tune in here :D

So I do gotta ask what you think of the bolt on die system? Seems like a reasonable thing to do on a mechanical.. I am building a set of H-13 dies for my Chambersburg and thinking I'll put a couple of 9/16 holes through the die face for attaching things to the lower die, If you made a lower like that for a air hammer it seems to me it would guarantee that at some point in its life someone would put something two short on there and bottom out the hammer....

Im gonna quit watchin the comedy channel and just tune in here :D

So I do gotta ask what you think of the bolt on die system? Seems like a reasonable thing to do on a mechanical.. I am building a set of H-13 dies for my Chambersburg and thinking I'll put a couple of 9/16 holes through the die face for attaching things to the lower die, If you made a lower like that for a air hammer it seems to me it would guarantee that at some point in its life someone would put something two short on there and bottom out the hammer....

I really liked the bolt on die system that I built... it gave me the ability to make custom dies and textures very cheaply and quickly and the changeout was quick. If you look at me art website, you will see the results of some of the textures that come with this hammer. On the air hammer, yes, if you are not careful and make the bottom die too short, you could bottom out the ram... it's like any mechanical thing, you have to be careful.