I Forge Iron

fired up new forge for first time

I got antsy yesterday when Joe (technicus) messeged and said he was gonna be doin some forgin and I have been reading alot about the leaf keychains. I decided ta try an make one I will post a pic of end result and link ta video but I ran outta battery time ta show makin the leaf..they will get better
YouTube - Lighting new forge for first time.wmv stove pipe goin in asap!!!! lol

20196.attach

20197.attach

Edited by Braedon

As soon as I find the best deal on it Tim,,lol,,the whole forge is scrounged parts cept for the black pipe under the fire boxI guess if I have to, I will end up buyin it I wanna have everything goin by the first of the year,,,lots ta do in 2010,,,merry christmas!

I got antsy yesterday when Joe (technicus) messeged and said he was gonna be doin some forgin and I have been reading alot about the leaf keychains. I decided ta try an make one I will post a pic of end result and link ta video but I ran outta battery time ta show makin the leaf..they will get better
YouTube - Lighting new forge for first time.wmv stove pipe goin in asap!!!! lol

Ooh hahaha, I did it, didnt I?:D

great to have you here too on IFI, again, merry christmas and a happy new year!;)

• 4 weeks later...