I Forge Iron

Clifton Ralph's videos ?

Michael T

I am really keen on one of the sights that you showed me. There was heaps of dvds on different subjets. I am in the process of trying to get about 20 of them. Having a little difficuties with the process, tryin to get a responce from an actual person. Got my wife onto it. if all goes well i will be a happy chappy. thanks

Michael,

You can contact Clifton directly and buy them from him. Price is around $200 US, but they are 10 hours long and worth every bit. I am not aware of anyone else who sells that set. UMBA does have about 30 hours of Clifton doing public demos over the years and he covers everything in those videos that he deoes in the set, but the information is not organized as well and the shots are not always as good since the cameras were quite bit further away. There are a few things covered in the public demos that don't show up in the set Clifton sells, but not much. Personally, I have all of the videos I could get my hands on of Clifton working because there just isn't anyone else out there (besides Steve Parker) showing the methods Clifton uses. I am only aware of one or two videos of Steve working, and in one of those he's working with Clifton. If you 're a power hammer user and you want to get the most out of your machine, get all the material of Clifton and Steve that you can. You will not be disapointed.

Patrick