I Forge Iron

Help my customer

Hello I just recived this order form a customer today. He is from US (don't know where exactly) and ...i am not from US so it's pointless to ship it over there. well if u whant to contact him and if you can make it i have atached a picture of the awning that he wants. Please contact me and i will send you his email.

18196.attach

Edited by Valentin
I have removed his email due to customer request

I agree with Firebug. Your customer offered a commission for your artistic production. If it is in fact "pointless" to ship it to the U.S. I would check to see if your customer agrees it can be shopped out. If not I would find a way to ship it to the customer or decline the commission. Every one will be happier if you know this ahead of time. Just my opinion.

Bill

I agree with Firebug. Your customer offered a commission for your artistic production. If it is in fact "pointless" to ship it to the U.S. I would check to see if your customer agrees it can be shopped out. If not I would find a way to ship it to the customer or decline the commission. Every one will be happier if you know this ahead of time. Just my opinion.

Bill

Well... The cost of shipping is twice the price of the construction. I know that most of you can do the same quality job and the price will be smaller. I have declined the comision. I only try to help the person. I won't resell what you are doing that's why i gave the cusomer direct email.(And now i removed it due to his request but i will send it to anyone who is interested.Just PM or email me).