I Forge Iron

PPW Funeral arrangments

Glenn

Jim's forge will be lit and a ringing of his anvil will begin at 5 pm EDT May 16, 2005. If you would like to join them at your anvil, it would be appreciated.

Time change: The anvil ringing has been moved to Sunday the 15th at 5 pm by the family.

Services are set for 7:00 PM EDT May 16, 2005.

Holy Family Catholic Church
4820 Kinnamon Road
Clemmons, NC 27103

Instead of flowers the family requests donations to the Catholic Social Services or to a charity of your choice.

The family has received many cards already and if very appreciative of the thoughts and prayers. If you would like to send a card or letter, the home address is:

Jim Wilson (wife Sheri)
4714 Granite Trail
Boonville, NC 27011

I just learned about Paw Paw's passing tonight. Much has been said about him. I never met him face-to-face, but wish I had. On-line he was ever helpful and encourging others and we all will miss him. I'll not forget to ring my anvil for him, though later than the rest. Milt

James Albert Wilson Sr.

BOONVILLE - Mr. James Albert Wilson Sr., 64, passed away Friday, May 13, 2005, at Forsyth Medical Center.

He was born July 30, 1940, in Kanawha County, W.Va., to William Otis and Avis Margaret Reuter Wilson.

He was retired from the U.S. Army Special Forces and was a member of Holy Family Catholic Church.

He is survived by his wife, Sherron Wilson of the home; two daughters, Avis Larrimore of Winston-Salem and Dani Ziel of Alaska; two sons, James A. Wilson Jr. of Arizona and Michael D. Wilson of Lexington; nine grandchildren; and two great-grandchildren. A memorial Mass will be conducted at 7 p.m. today, May 16, at Holy Family Catholic Church in Clemmons by the Rev. Fr. Michael Buttner. The family will receive friends at the church following the Mass.

Memorials may be made to Catholic Social Services or to a charity of the donor's choice.

www.journalnow.com > obits