I Forge Iron

Greetings from Ontario

andreas

Hello All!!

My name is Andreas and I live in Guelph Ontario. I have been interested in smithing for many years, my original interest was bladesmithing, but that has grown into all aspects of the hobby, along with welding/ fabricating. I have a modest little shop (my wonderful wife let me have the garage in our house).
I have a small hand cranked riveting forge (I think) and a gas forge I built following instructions from Ron Reils site. I will try to post some pictures in the Gallery.

Welcome Andreas, You anywhere near Deep River Ontario? Spent a lot of time with friends fishing up there, Beautiful Country. I Worked a while, a ways over in Calgary and Banff , Aye.(grin)
The site is loaded with good stuff and great people...Welcome aboard!!!
TIM

Welcome Andreas,
Intersting about starting with bladesmithing and evolving to other stuff. I started the other way around. I too have been interested in smithing for years but did fabricating, welding, sculpture and such and only recently have I been focusing on blades. Having a blast and this is the place to be:)