I Forge Iron

Some chairs I just finished

Bryce - nice job on the chairs - They look great!!! - constructive critisism... - The first thing I saw was a clothing catch w/ the sharp points at the top the the backs. This is not a bad deal if it's your own chairs but to a consumer it may be an issue. The chairs as a whole are a nice design. Nice job!!! I like the color also. - JK

I wouldn't want them and I'm sure Deb wouldn't either but that doesn't mean they aren't well made. Actually the only part I don't care for it the backs, the design is okay but I think they're too wide making the curved section look out of place.

HOWEVER, once you show us the dining room table you're going to make to match them I may see the light and fall in love with the whole set.

The bedstead is outstanding! Well proportioned, nicely detailed without being busy, seahorses are well represented. All in all a terrific piece.

Frosty

Thanks guys, Jeremy I put a flat spot on the end of the chairs so they wouldnt be a total razor lol but they could still gouge you quite well.

I didnt want to ruin the look after I made them to this point I really wanted them to look like they were an evil triangle of sorts.they need that end to complete them

everywhere is fully polished and smooth even where you cant really see under the top of the chair they do need the table to match though because you could never find anything to match them

The bed is NEARLY done lol it made it so it is a Day bed or corner bed it has a Head board and a Side board but nothing at the front.

i also made a separate 1x1 frame 11 inches tall for the matress so it would support it without any weight on the front or side because as a corner bed or whatever it wont be able to support any weight.

I still need to polish and clean up a few spots on the boards but all in all it came out pretty good LESSONS were taught to me by me in the process numerous ways.

Luckly a mothers love leaves her blind to the beds flaws ;)

I will post a picture after I paint and bracket it all possibly tomorrow because work is slow and I have free time,

Bryce - don't get me wrong - I like them the way they are - I was thinking in the use of others and possible drawbacks - I do know as with some of my own projects - they will be what they are - if you like them great - if not - no issue - I like them - JK