I Forge Iron

Square wave feature on TIG's

Pinjas

Pinjas, DO NOT pressure wash the inside of your TIG welder. I have been a professional welder for over thirty years and have never heard such an idea. Blowing it out would be fine.

As to the electrical setup, sounds like you are doing O.K.

As far as the air grinders go, you get what you pay for. Good air grinders are very expensive and require a lot of air, which means a large expensive compresor. Get yourself a 5'' Metabo grinder. It will last you for many years even if you use it every day.

O.K., first of all, your machine is not dirty compared to those pictured.
Second, a professional welder mechanic doing something is one thing.
third, 6010 certainly didn't think it was needed anymore than I do. I have welding machines older than I am that have never been washed, just blown out and run fine, year after year, but do what you want, it is your machine.

Yeah, I don't think it's that dirty. But having it as clean as it gets, hopefully, wouldn't hurt. We will see : D.

This brings me to a good point I imagine. I was thinking of buying a air tool that has multiple uses. Imagine it being able to spin the angle grinder, then you set it down on something and it works as a bench grinder, then it can be a drill and so on. Think it exists or is possible? The idea is that it would be cheaper to have one really nice tool that does most of what I need instead of 2-6 tools.

This brings me to a good point I imagine. I was thinking of buying a air tool that has multiple uses. Imagine it being able to spin the angle grinder, then you set it down on something and it works as a bench grinder, then it can be a drill and so on. Think it exists or is possible? The idea is that it would be cheaper to have one really nice tool that does most of what I need instead of 2-6 tools.

The jack of all trades is the master of none.