I Forge Iron

Greetings all!

Greetings! I know a few here, and recently found the blueprints section and that eventually (after I looked at ALL of them) led me here.

I'm a bladesmith that works as a machinist.

I consider myself a geek on many levels, and usually research the living daylights out of topics.

I don't really do much decorative blacksmithing, when I forge, it is guaranteed to be a blade!

Jamie

(Cool, one of my introductions that doesn't sound like the opening to a support group. ;) )

Greetings! I know a few here, and recently found the blueprints section and that eventually (after I looked at ALL of them) led me here.

Go back to the opening page of IForgeIron.com and catch up on the new material posted. There were over 50 blueprints presented or posted during the month of July 2006.

Tuesday night Live Blueprints present at least 2 new Blueprints each week. Doors open at 8 pm eastern time and the show starts 10:00 eastern time for only one hour. Everyone is welcome, just point your browser.

Welcome to the site.