I Forge Iron

2009 Trying-It Hammerin

Just a reminder that the annual "Trying-It" hammerin is this coming weekend, Aug 14-16. As this is the same weekend as the annual American Threshermen and Antique Tractor show just 7 miles south in Pinckneyville most motels are fully booked within this region. However the great flea market at the steam show is well worth a look and then come hammer here with other IFI members and friends. Bring a tent as this hammerin is on an 80-acre farm and you can surely find a cozy place to pitch it!

This hammerin location is 6.5 miles north of Pinckneyville, Illinois, (zipcode 62274) on IL State RT 127.

Email trying_it@hotmail.com

Cell # 618-924-4032

I have placed a special request with the weather service to hold off the mud makers this weekend. At this point in time all is looking good in that dept as forecast is for more typical type southern Illinois temps and humidity.

Come share a fire!!!!

The day is finally here, and me and Laura are getting ready to hit the road, I'm looking forward to meeting other IFI family member's and I plan to take alot of picture's and compose a short video with clips and movie to share with you all that are not able to make it.. HUGE SMILE