I Forge Iron

God works in mysterious ways

My wife and I have been using blacksmithing to share the Message by selling and gifting crosses. A small book mark sized cross was re-gifted to a woman whose husband was dying. The son saw his mom praying everyday for her husband while holding this cross. I learned today that he passed on July
14th, the same day that my father-in-law Jimmy passed. Jimmy surrendered to the ministry 48 years ago and preached just two weeks prior to succumbing to pancreatic cancer. We are continually blessed to see the 'spider-web' effect of God acting in one person's life to impact another's. While we are heart-broken at the loss, we are sustained in knowing that they are with the Father.

Keith and Denise

Awesome! We had a group from our church go on a mission trip to Unganda for 2 weeks. They just got back a week ago. Anyway, one of my good friends that went wanted to buy one of my crosses to take with him to give to one of the preachers he meet last year while over there. I told him OK, and we'll work out the price later. (I will NOT take his money!) He told me Sunday that the man he gave it to is using it as the cross for their church as they did not have one already. This cross was made of 5/8" sq and finished about 10-11" tall! Talk about being humbled, brought tears to my eyes as I never thought it would be used in that manner. Keep on keeping on spreading the WORD!