I Forge Iron

Hello all!

So-Steve

Welcome Steve, I'm from NJ also, Wayne. As I am sure you have gathered, This is a great place, everyone is always willing to give advice and talk you through just about anything. The Collective knowledge of these guys & girls is amazing. And they are willing to share that knowledge freely. Any & all questions I or otheres have asked answered have always been meet with helpfull suggestions as well as well intended warnings and tips for safety when needed.
Have fun Steve
Tim

Thanks for the welcomes everyone, and thanks Tim, I'll be sure to take advantage of all the help I could get from this site. Indeed it is awesome.

I feel I should apologize for getting to this late, as you may have heard, there was a big thunderstorm and tornado in the upper-NJ area where I live. I lost power and haven't been able to reply until now, so sorry for the delay.

I probably wont get really started posting for a while too, I'm at camp right now, planning to have a good time, and I'll get on when I can. Once again, thanks!

I am from Ireland.You are very welcome. I think this is a great site also I have learned a lot over the last few weeks. I wont be around for the next two weeks as I am going on holidays.I will have a lot to catch up on when I get back.