I Forge Iron

The person you want to buy the beer for is Ralph Sproul, New Hampshire USA.
I bow to Master Ralph every time I see him which unfortunately is not very often.
He was in charge of the set up crew shop for the 2002 and 2004 ABANA conference. He worked us hard but we learned a lot also. Shows a lot of PH tooling, talks railings and tips for fabrication welding. Then there is the
goes-into brackets for you tooling. I could go on on on about what he has taught me.

He invited me out to his shop this fall to film Steve Parker at a demo but it is at a bad time of the year and I cant get away, too close yet too far away from SOFA conference which I dont want to miss. Ralph is on the ;east coast and I in MN where it is not the end of the workl but you can see it from the next hill over.

Thanks for recdomending UMBA online
They are deffinately not professionally done (home movies)
I try to get close but not in the way of other spectators as they are there to see the demonstration also and have paid the conference fee to see what is happening.
Blacksmith events rarely have good lighting and sound is always a problem, roaring gas forges people visiting, other events in the same building ect but you are also only paying less than $1 an hour to watch.