I Forge Iron

Lady Smiths Surgery

sandpile

ELLEN - is going to have an kidney removed tomorrow. They have detected a hickey in it. They will remove the kidney to make sure the problem is isolated to the one kidney.

We need to give ELLEN all of our support and prayers.

Thanks in advance.

Chuck

ELLEN - is going to have an kidney removed tomorrow. They have detected a hickey in it. They will remove the kidney to make sure the problem is isolated to the one kidney.

We need to give ELLEN all of our support and prayers.

Thanks in advance.

Chuck

Ellen I knew you were headed into mor surgery, BUT not as severer as is so to be. YOU GOT ALL PRARERS. hold tough . need anything ask and i will try to help

Ralph @ Dawn

ELLENS surgery went as planned and so far she is doing as well as can be expected. She should get out of the hospital today and statrt her recovery at home. I think she has a friend(Karen) that will run and fetch for her.Grin.

Thanks for the prayers and kind thoughts.

Chuck

Thanks to all for the prayers, kind thoughts, and dog or cat belly rubbing. It all helped...a lot.

Got home last night, and am busy.....doing nothing.....grin! Doc expects about 3 weeks and I can ride my horse, swing a hammer etc. Just have to do my part with walking, eating right and not overdoing it.

Thanks to all! Much appreciated.

Ellen, I had some belly surgery a few years ago. Took couple months to get over it ( to go back to work ) and thats ok too. :) Even though I'm an old fat guy, it took ( I guess ) about 4-5 years to get my abdominals back to where I can lift and haul ( most ) of what I once could. Being on the right side of the grass of course is the important part. Be well. Be lazy. Holler all you want and if you need somebody to cuss for ya, just let me know :)

Steve

The pathology report was better than the surgeon expected: confined to the right kidney, not spread at all, and GONE.

The support from the blacksmithing community has been stronger than I expected, and it is has helped me immensely. Bless each and every one of you!