I Forge Iron

Hi, Hallo, Ciao!

Musika

Hello all of you out there.

I'm nw to the forums, and actually got started after not having access to my school's anvil and furnace...

So i got on a search for people who knew about smithing and anvils, and found you guys! I currently have an ongoing search for an anvil here: http://www.iforgeiron.com/forum/f7/looking-anvil-11149/

I'm living in Germany and hope to learn a great deal and offer what little knowledge i have to try and help!

Howdy from East TEXAS!! and welcome to IFI! I think Zimmermann lives in Germany, give him a call. He may have an anvil to sale you or at least know of where to find one. He is a internationally known blacksmith, great person to talk with, (not some know it all/better than you guy) and excellent smith. I had the pleasure of meeting him last year at the BAM conference. He was one of the demonstrators. Once again, welcome.

Welcome aboard Musika, glad to have you.

Blacksmith tool hunting in Europe is supposed to be pretty good, you shouldn't have too much trouble finding your equipment. Getting in touch with folk close to you is a good idea for all kinds of reasons.

Frosty