Jump to content
I Forge Iron

Identification help


Any idea what this is or what it is used for? It was acquired from an abandoned blacksmith shop and there were railroad related things there also. It appears to have L & S I.Co cast in the handle.

From the category:


· 460 images
  • 460 images
  • 211 image comments

Photo Information

Recommended Comments

I've seen a tuyere that resembles this sorta thing, and it was priced at $500, but it was one solid peice with the internal ball thing-a-ma-jig attatched to a handle

Link to comment

I have one similar, from what I have been told it is a tuyere for Charcoal and was mounted directly to a bellow.  The double cup spreads the air stream out.


Then again I could have been told wrong.


Rich C.

Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Add a comment...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...