I Forge Iron

Extensive - my dream is to work

Logunka

Мечтаю работать без посредников.
А давайте создадим без помредников ресурс какой-нить и будем прямых клиентов туда собирать!
Есть у кого мысли!

My dream is to work without intermediaries.
And let's create a resource without pomrednikov a thread and will direct customers to collect there!
Does anyone have a thought!

Я не могу найти перевод помредников . Я также не уверен, что вы хотите создать. Вы имеете в виду веб-сайте или, возможно, продавцы курятник?

I can not find a translation pomrednikov. I'm also not sure what you want to create. You mean the website or perhaps sellers coop?

If you do a google search for помредников, the translations show up variously as "Mediator," "Intermediaries," and "Agents". Wikipedia says, "Mediator -legal (Company, organization), or a natural personand to contribute in making a Deal. An example of an intermediary in commerce : the broker , dealer , broker ."

I get the feeling that the word means something similar to "middlemen."

So, a complete translation would be along the lines of
"My dream is to work without intermediaries.
So let's create a resource without middlemen, a thread that will direct customers to collect there!
Does anyone have a thought!"

The idea (I think) being to have a place where people can post work for sale? So people could find forged work without going through a third party, such as ebay or Etsy? (This is my reading of the question, take it as you wish!)