I Forge Iron

Hello From Anchorage, Alaska

pwarber

Just wanted to say hi to everybody. My grandfather was old school blacksmith. I learned a few this from him before he joined the great forge in heaven. My goal is to get back into blacksmithing as a artist. I have been doing alot of online research. Thankyou for letting me join this forum.

Patrick Warber

Welcome to the best site on the web pwarber. Lots to research here.
Word of caution though! There is a Blacksmith lurking nearby that may stop in for a visit and maybe lunch! Rumour has it ,if it's close to nap time ,he may stay a little longer. Beware!

Welcome aboard Patrick, glad to have you.

First off, pay NO attention to smiths from Ont. Canada. You know how southerners are! Like I'd drive THAT far to take a nap. :rolleyes:

Have you been to an Association of Alaskan Blacksmiths meeting? Hmmmm? Next one is in April and I'd post the date but . . . I'll ask the guy who took notes and get back to you.

I'm just the other side of Wasilla so if you get to the Valley or want to make a trip give me a shout and we'll do a little heating and beating.

Frosty