I Forge Iron

Good Evening

Roy T

Hello to this fine group

I am just a small rancher in Wyoming, Douglas that is. I raise 6 different types of sheep and red angus cows , along with some goats and then there is the Yak. We raise them for the hand spinning wool. My wife spins and weaves. I maket the looms and spinning wheels from wood, with what ever metal parts that I need from steel or brass. I started doing blacksmithing in high school. At present, I have four anvils, two coal forges that I am rebuilding. Want to bulild a gas forge. I also have a 25# Little Giant trip hammer. Lots of tools. As an artist, I like to mix media with oil painting,wood frames and steel,glass carving , and what ever else I can think of to put into the mess and hope that it comes out ok and someone will like it enough to buy it.

I'm new to this site and hope I can stumble my way through it, maybe with some help . Now, my wife says that I need a little help in that department. what do wife know??????????????? I did't say that did I........

Thanks and have a great day Roy T

Edited by Roy T
Spelling

Welcome aboard Roy, glad to have ya.

Seeing as things tend to happen in threes I'm wondering who the third person with a spinner for a wife and fiber animals will be.

My wife, Deb and I live just north of Anchorage AK on 15 acres, I smith and do other various metal things and Deb raises pygmy and pygora goats. SPRING PROMISE PYGMY AND PYGORA GOATS

You may even know her by her web handle Snowgoose.

If you'll click "User CP" at the top of the page and edit your profile to show your location folk won't have to try remembering where you live. They can let you know about get togethers, tool deals, lend a hand directly, etc.

Frosty