I Forge Iron

Hello from NC

Welund Smith

I have been into rock n roll ,rockabilly music since the early 2000 when I started listening to the Jerry lee Lewis,Elvis,and other rockabilly bands that were around. this laid the foundations for me to listen to more original artists from people like Eddie Cochran to bands that I listen to today including : Roy Orbison,Johnny cash the list goes on because there are so many good bands around at the moment.Love my family,also love music but not mainstream it has to be rockabilly ,Blues ,or 90's.interested in all things from the 1950s.Favorite musicians are Jerry lee,Elvis, Eddie Cochran or anyone that makes me crank up the volume. The reason I came here to learn what my forefather did before I was born.I what to learn the way of old. I want to be a apprentice for blacksmith.Also I want to be a apprentice for Building guitar. Well That is me

Can some deleted that one thread I feel stupid now :(

Yeah, it just came back online, they're probably still working the bugs out. If you want to do some reading, start with the blueprints, there's a ton of information there. Just prepare for alot of reading

Thanks for telling me That will do.I seen It was off the other day. Edited by Welund Smith