I Forge Iron

Found in Texas

If you should happen to breakdown on your way back, just on the east side of Memphis there is a secure place to leave all my... I mean your stuff. Happy Hunting and do report what he has and exactly how proud Mr. Nerrin is of his merchandise. I'll be heading that way in the spring.

Hope you made arrangements. IIRC he is closed on Sundays...

I talked to him on the phone this morning and he said he would be there. He lives right next to the place... He's Normally closed on Tues & Wed according to the card he gave me the last time I was there. ..
But I fiqured I would call and make sure.. Thanks Thomas..

I talked to him on the phone this morning and he said he would be there. He lives right next to the place... He's Normally closed on Tues & Wed according to the card he gave me the last time I was there. ..
But I fiqured I would call and make sure.. Thanks Thomas..

Well good for you! The last 2 times I was coming home from Conroe on a Sunday he was closed...oh well, look at the $$ I saved! It is amazing how much stuff and JUNK he has crammed in that small of an area! No way can you see everything in one day. Have fun!

Well I stopped in at the Junk place with high hopes of finding a better Post Drill then the one I have.. The old man told me some one came in and bought a bunch of his old blacksmith stuff. .. They cleaned him out pretty good, there's still remnants of blower's the ones I seen were all rust locked and he had a couple old post vises that were in bad shape.. Ol well... I guess that's the way it goes..

If you need a post drill I'm pretty sure I have two in my stash of tools. You are welcome to come by on your way home to check them out if you like. I'm sure we could work out a deal on them. I know one of them will require a weld to get it running,it just was not on my priority list.