I Forge Iron

Grinder attachment opinions....

I have one of these on my Milwaukee 8 Inch 3/4 hp bench grinder. Great investment! I use the belt side far more than the grinding wheel. Anything from deburring to serious hogging and sharpening. I actually don't remember when I bought it, several years ago. I do not have the side miter table on mine, it was extra as I bought it from McMaster Carr for around $250.00. I don't remember what they wanted for the miter table. Plus I had to buy an adapter for the Milwaukee. It is extremely well made and I highly recommend this, as long as you have a good grinder to put it on. If not, buy one of their combos with a grinder. Get the biggest you can afford, 8 inch is far better than the 6 inch grinder. I could not find the 8 inch unit that they used to offer on their website.

Multitool USA

MULTITOOL 362 BENCH GRINDER ATTACHMENT
w/ MITER TABLE & GUARD !!!
OSHA & UL COMPLIANT !!!! by Multitool USA

Well I bought a 2" belt sander/ 6" disc sander combo from sears for about $100 and that seems to beat this deal. I understand that they have discontinued selling them now though. I use mine a lot and really like it. The disc sander part is expendable though, I never use mine. The belt is great for all types of shaping/beveling/sharpening projects.