I Forge Iron

And I'm out

MetalMonkey

.After having my post in "Ironworks as toys" response deleted.

If I recall, I said no bad words, made no flames to anyone, and (trust me) I've HEARD worse said in church.

It was a simple and clean adult conversation that didnt warrant getting locked.

Count me out of this site for any future dealings. Glenn you can delete my account

Bob :)

Metal.
The topic had, in my opinion as the site administrator, answered the original question (containing adult content). The topic was closed and being locked from additional posts as your post was made. Your post was deleted only because my decision had been made to stop things at that point. There was nothing objectionable in your post, it just happened to fall after the cut off point.

The topic was a reasonable question, but not well suited for IForgeIron is IForgeIron is a family forum that encourages young people to visit. Many school age children, 4-H students, and students of blacksmiths are referred to the site for information. These folks depend upon the administrator of the site, me, and the viewers to keep it clean, and keep it a family forum.

My original decision was to let the topic run with the request "Please continue the conversation with upmost caution" so it could be discussed in general terms to provide an answer to the request. That was accomplished, and because of the nature of the topic, was locked from additional posts.

MetalMonkey, you may choose to visit or not visit IForgeIron. I would hope you realize that the responsibility of editing posts is not taken lightly. IForgeIron has high standards and will continue to keep the site a family forum, a forum that encourages, and allows, visitors of all ages to view the site.

Again, your post was edited (deleted) only because of the timing of the post, not because of any content.

Glenn, Site administrator

This topic is being locked as it requires no additional posts.
MetalMonkey, you (or others) are welcome to contact me by email if you have any concerns.