I Forge Iron

Christmas Bazaar Items

I was asked to have a couple of items available for sale or commission for our church's upcoming Christmas Bazaar.

I made a couple of holder/rack thingies. The larger one is scaled for holding measuring cups and spools or things of that size. The smaller one is scaled more for keys and whatnot. The bell has a beautiful crisp tone that resonates for a long time and is made from a little stainless condiment cup that I got four-for-a-buck at wally world.
DSC01723.JPG

The perspective is off on this picture. the top rack is a little over eight inches across the bends and the little one is only six. and, yeah, i know that the split at the top center of the longer rack is whacked.
DSC01725.JPG

I made one each of the holders and several of the bells today. I will have to make a bunch of other "seasonal" things before next thursday.

Edited by Pault17

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to drag up an old, self-serving post. The bazaar went pretty good for a first time ever intentionally attempting to sell stuff.
The two hanging hooks sold quickly. 3 of the 5 bells I made sold quickly too.
DSC01773.JPG
I got a commission request for 12 of the curtain tiebacks
DSC017761.JPG

and several of my little split heart hooks went. about half of my assorted hooks and leak keychain fobs went too. Also, I got several requests for split RR spike crosses. I had one partly finished one on display, as I did not have any finished at that point. I need to call back the people requesting them.

woohoo. Oh, I made about $150 or so.