I Forge Iron

Mills

Mills

I am Larry Mills a practicing eccentric from Norman Oklahoma. I am 46, with a wife of 25 yrs and 3 daughters. One grandchild anticipated for Sep. My oldest completed the White Rock Marathon in Dallas this last Dec. Middle child is a nurse assistant on her way to being an RN, I imagine. Youngest is still in High School, has 2 years left.
I have been at this since 99 when I had beaucoup free time on my hands and started surfing the net to see what I could learn about granpas' vocation. Been at it since, set aside wood working til I master this, probably get to it on the other side.
I'd like very much to be able to travel to other shops and see how things are done in other ways. A journeyman if you will. So far I have made it to one shop in Tulsa and that was a tremendous education. Mebbe get over to Bruce Wilcocks before it gets too late and help with the anchor or something.

MILLS welcome.--I did not realize you had not been posting over here. Glenn and JR. and the others make this site worth visting.

Welcome aboard.

Chuck

P.S. Helen and I made it 43 years as of the 12th. BOY-- time flies when you get interested in your work.BOG.