I Forge Iron

Morning From North Idaho

Pawnee1

Morning All,
It's starting to get cool out here, hope it's warmer were you are! A little intro- I am a Blacksmith and do it for a living, over 30 years. I have posted some pictures of thing that I have made. I like the custom items, gets ya thinking but the hooks and other items pay the bills. I have un betting the heck out of the metal as most of you do. This year I did not do any traveling, gas you know, but in the past I would travel, with the shop, from March to October. I would set up at Rendezvous, black powder shoots, town doings, barter fairs and county fairs. Traveling was fun and go to see a lot of the west Canadian border south to southern CA and east to the middle of Montana and Wyoming. So there ya have it, I will be posting more pictures and in the spring we have a Hammer-In here, I post that too. Take care.

Pawnee

Welcome Pawnee, I think I met you 5-10 years ago at the Backcountry Packing clinic at the Yakima fairgrounds. I got a kick out of watching you make a folded axe out of a farrier rasp. I was slaving for a buddy across the aisle from you in the wooden blacksmith shop. You do great work, and I still remember that mysterious liquid you and your rondy friends shared from that crockery jug. mike

Pawnee, Welcome to "I Forge Iron"
Sounds like you have your ducks lined up in a row ;).
So please share your knowledge with those of us who are still lining up our ducks! :rolleyes:
I was woundering if you knew "Naham Hersom" (Grandpa)from Boise Idaho.
Glad you found us, enjoy!
Ted Throckmorton

Morning All,
Thank you Ted, I have not met your Granddad, I'm about 400 miles from Boise. As for the ducks in a row, I'm still learning and hope I always will but I'll share what I have learned. So ask and you all shall receive, if I know or I'll lean. Take care.

Pawnee