I Forge Iron

HI everyone. I ran a 8000lb double action erie steam hammer for 30 yrs. I've seen a lot old hammers. A lot from the 1800's. I now volunteer at my communities heritage village as s blacksmith. I've personally used a few of those knucklebuster hammers. Now I'm looking for a few different style hammers for forging museum we have at the village. The 3 I would like find are a helve hammer(think I found one), a chambersburg 300lb hammer, and most important to me personally,Because it was Canadian made, is any size "Lil Giant" or "Moyer" hammer. Think theres only a 25lb, 50lb, and 100lb. Configuration. Any help or direction in the right way would be greatly appreciated. Thanks yall. If I can answer questions about forging or running hammer for anyone...Feel free to ask I'll do my best to answer you... Peace

Ahh are you willing to pay international shipping from, say, 12000 miles away; or is their a LOCATION associated with this query?

Why we suggest folks edit their profile to put in a general location as it's amazing how many blacksmithing questions have a location factor in them---Like I have a friend in Albuquerque, NM, USA that has a Hawkeye helve hammer he hasn't restored yet...