I Forge Iron

Anvil Bass Identification

Hi.

If you could help identifying the maker of this anvil base stand.  I also have the 23 inch anvil as well.

The markings on the picture are on the base stand I am going to have another look at the anvil to see if there are any marks on that.

We have to let it go as we are retiring and intending to downsize outer house. 

Many thanks in advance

0CF47989-5FFF-40E0-8EC2-C622845436FC.jpeg

Yes; just listing the length of an anvil is like saying: "I have a vehicle, its 18' long what is it?"

Location helps as this is the WORLD WIDE WEB and so what are common items in Australia might be very uncommon in Chile or Iceland or Canada. (Though I have bought two date stamped british broad arrow sledgehammers in Southern New Mexico USA...)

Welcome aboard... As Mark1 says don't ya just hate it when ya get hammered on your very first post. When you decide to sell it I suggest going to the tailgating section and list it.

This will help as Old Crew & Thomas suggested. It contains a lot of tips to help you get the best out of the forum and stay off the moderators radar.:D

READ THIS FIRST