Jump to content
I Forge Iron

what are these tongs called?

Recommended Posts

This is a set I made -
Close-up view of the working end of the tongs - they have a grip range on rounds of 3/8" - 5/8" and also hold squares and tapered stock.
Blueprint number 303 I believe - I just called them swivel universal link tongs.


Edited by jeremy k
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...