I Forge Iron

Can you help identify this anvil?

Thanks for the welcome, I did go through and read the newby stuff.  Even searched around and read the article on anvil identification :)

The problem I have is that I cannot get better photos of the anvil as I don't yet have access to it.  The seller and I have opposite work schedules so we have had to do things through text and phone calls.  I was hoping someone could give me an idea of at least what materials the anvil is probably made out of but beyond that, just a shot in the dark.  I am meeting up with the seller in the morning to decide on the purchase, just wanted to go in with as much info as possible.

Hello Lightmeatness, I'm glad to see another smith in my neighborhood. I'm in Granite Falls. I'm sure you have realized the immense wealth of knowledge, skill and info that is available on this forum, but since it's limited to text, videos and pictures, joining up with a local smithing group adds the hands on component. The Northwest Blacksmiths Association is worth joining. Gotta get to work now...

A good looking PW and not so much a little guy:) if I read the stone weight right 1.0.10 it was 120 pounds when made .

I hope you have read about not grinding, milling or welding on the hardened face. You might also want to reduce the size of pictures posted to save bandwidth for those who are still on dial-up internet.

It is my first anvil, I completely overpaid for it and it has tons of "character".  A good friend and I started banging hot metal on a little harbor freight anvil, as we started doing it more regularly and I actually devoted a part of the shop to the forge and anvil we decided to move up a little.