I Forge Iron

Research-research-research

Gavj75

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL

I've recently started to build a small propane forge from a small gas bottle and as always with my builds, it's been a steady learning curve from start to finish. I've had quite a few problems to solve along the way, and so far I've managed to sort all of them by doing a little bit of reading of the posts on IFI.

My latest hurdle was ''ridgidizer''. What is it? Where can I buy it? Can I make my own? If so, how?  

All these questions were answered 4 me here on IFI.

I spoze what I'm saying is that if your new to forging and enjoy building your own equipment and tools like me then do your research and you'll have a better success rate.

When I first discovered ''I Forge Iron'' I would post a question and would get lots of great advice and help from loads of different people with masses of experience and that was great. Then, I think it was Frosty, who advised me to try reading the posts 4 the answers I was seeking, which I did, and I discovered everything I wanted to know and more.

Great site

Thanks IFI