I Forge Iron

Greetings Everyone

jsanders

My name is Jon. I live in Bolivar Missouri. I stumbled on this site while I was searching the internet for beginning knife making tutorials. I figured this would be a good place to get info...so I signed up. I'm completely knew to all of this but I'm very interested in learning about working with metal to make knives and whatever else. So any info you feel like giving me will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Jon

Howdy from East TEXAS! and welcome to IFI! Kick off your shoes, grab a cold drink and something to eat, you will need the energy! There is a TON or 2 of information here at you finger tips and if you can't find what you are looking for, all ya gotta do is ask. We like pictures, so if you have any of your work please let us see! You being in 'The Show Me State" I'm sure you understand. ;) Also check out the 'Blacksmith Association of Missouri'. Lot of well know smiths in your state and all that I know are very willing to help, there may be someone just right up the road form you! I think their site addy is Blacksmiths Association of Missouri. Once again, welcome.