I Forge Iron

Kinyon hammer countdown.

I am sure others have asked and told other I can sell one for $50.oo plus postage.
rakessler
ps I guess I did not yell lound enough

Sorry, but that post was almost a year ago. I actually have 2 of them right now. 1 on the hammer, and a backup one.

• 4 years later...
  • Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haven't died, but I've been working a lot of hours at work.  For the past 2 years, probably about 65-70 hours a week has been average.

Reason for necro-threading.

Hammer has a few tweaks it needs.  I've got to come up with some easier way to adjust the height of the control switch.  I've got about 1/2" range that the hammer works well with, after that, I need to adjust the switch height to get it to cycle right again.  Maybe something to retard the speed of the switch acting?

I've got access to milling and lathe work at my work, just may be a bit of a wait to get it done.

Also, my compressor started making some nasty knocking noise the last time I turned it on.  I shut it off right away, but now I need to pull the head apart and see what is wrong.  On the plus side, I've already got a rebuild kit for it.

And something else, but I'm forgetting it at the moment.