I Forge Iron

I recently found an old Buffalo Forge "Handy" Blower and I am looking for any suggestions on mounting it. I have searched the internet and I see plenty of "Bufco" and "Climax" blowers from this company but not a single "Handy". Anybody have one? Or can tell me what type of stand they would have originally been mounted on. Any info will be appreciated it!

buffaloblower.jpg

jedsdad05, This blower appears to have a mounting plate at the bottom of the blower. If it were mine I would make a matching plate, weld it to a piece of 1 1/2" pipe about 18" long. Then use 2" pipe from 24"-35" long welded to a base, you can use plate, truck wheel, whatever for the base. Drill a hole in the 2" pipe, weld a 1/2" nut and use a 1/2" bolt for a set screw. The 1 1/2" pipe will telescope into the 2" giving you an adjustment for your blower height. Good luck. BTW, nice looking blower.

its very similar to the original blower on my buffalo forge table.there are attachments on the end of the air pipe that clamp down on the edges of the blower to hold it in place.im not able to send pics at this time.too bad we are so far apart as i could help you out,as i have a spare forge table.