I Forge Iron

New Class Offering

I am pleased to announce the formation of a new Blacksmithing School here on iforgiron! What better place to make an exclusive announcement than on such a top quality forum that is focused on the education and furthering of this wonderful trade!!!

Yesteryear School of Blacksmithing

Peyton will they be more classes this summer ? Like in June, July?

It sounds AWESOME I want to take one but it`ll have to be in the summer when I`am out of school.
Thank,Chris

Also I forgot to ask. Is non Members of your guild allowed to sign up for YESTERYEAR classes?

Chris.
We are hard at work preparing a course for the end of July. This is still in the works and will be announced very soon.

There will be a website soon as well with a full listing of class offerings. We wanted to get the word out as soon as possible for everyone to make plans to attend.

....Chris just play sick for a week! Besides this is school too....just a different type! :-)

Peyton

Yesteryear School of Blacksmithing is seperate from the guild.

And yes all are always welcome to ANY and all class offerings. The only chance we have to learn something new is to try. And trying is the first step towards success!

Gerald. There will be more offerings coming very soon!!!

Peyton

This price is the lowest I think you will ever see for a class with such amazing instructors and artist smiths. Mindy had an ornament she made chosen to reside on the Christmas Tree in the White House recently.

They will also have their Treadle Hammers for sale, and tool sets for sale as well.

Weston's Motel is less than a mile up the road. It is around $45 USD a night and there is a good restaurant that serves great meals (breakfast, lunch, and dinner). It is a perfect place. You do not have to drive far for rest and food. It is all in sight from the school.

I am beginning to get some interest in these empty spots I still have open. DON NOT WAIT UNTIL THE LAST MINUTE! This is a once in a lifetime shot to take a 500+ dollar class for less than half the price, but still 100% the quality!

Peyton
yesteryearschool@gmail.com

In the span of just a few days we have already had 6 people express interest and get their names on the class listing.

This means 6(as of right now) seats are still open. Do not hessitate. At this price these open seats will not last. I will also run a "waiting list" just in case someone can not attend the class you can still have a chance...please let me know ASAP.

We would love to have you as part of this special offering, and great learning experience!

Peyton Anderson
Yesteryear School Representative

• 1 month later...

I just wanted to let everyone know that there are still a few open "seats" in this class. We would love to have come and be a part of the Yesteryear School experience with two of the best instructors in the country for chasing and treadle hammer work. I have spoken to several people who took this exact class offering at John C. Campbell and LOVED IT! And this time around it is over HALF THE PRICE! $225.00 USD for a class that usually runs close to 500 bucks!

Please let me know if you have any questions. I am happy to help answer them!

Peyton
Yesteryear School of Blacksmithing

Edited by primtechsmith