I Forge Iron

Forced Air, Serviceable Brick forge

clenceo

Finished up my forge a few days ago. My idea was to create a simple forced air forge that can be broken down, easily serviceable and that can be easily duplicated if needed, and maybe manipulated for different types of materials I may be adding into it. 

Some things that I was able to do at my place of employment was TIG weld some stainless steel nozzles. Although I'm no expert in welding, I have been allowed full access to weld since apparently I have a steady hand. You will see my first attempts to TIG weld stainless steel below. I hope my photos are self explanatory, but if you do have questions....Please ask. I'll do my best to answer any questions. I also numbered the pictures in order....for some reason the file host does not organize them in order.

I'm learning here, so please do not take offense if I can not offer a reasonable explanation. 

Click on the link below to see pictures!

https://clenceo.imgbb.com/?list=images&sort=date_asc&page=1¶ms_hidden[userid]=kbD¶ms_hidden[from]=user