I Forge Iron

Anybody know what type of hammer this is?

Hi Marc,

What part of the world is this hammer located in? The TC is something Tom had put on the tools he sold. This hammer came from Pakistan, but i can't say if it was originally made in Pakistan, or just refurbished there.

Ian

Thanks for the reply Ian! 

The hammer is here in the US. I'm interested in buying it, but the owner who recently acquired it as part of a larger sale doesn't know what brand it is. Unfortunately there are no other markings except for the TC - 195. The owner thought that maybe it had been refurbished by Tom at some point. 

Would you mind specifying a little as to where exactly the hammer is in the US? I ask not to buy it, but just help track the origin of this hammer down and try to help you out a bit. I did work for Tom briefly towards the end, and its similar (if not the same) as three that he had brought stateside from Pakistan as a test. If memory serves, they were being made by the same company that made his tongs. Anyway, they're a decent hammer, having ran two smaller sisters to this hammer, can say they are a good machine, and pack quite the hit!